About Me

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Camp Maclean

This upcoming week at school we are going overnight on a field trip to Camp Maclean. I'm not much of a camper, or outdoors kind of person, so I'm not really looking forward to it.

Last year when we went, all I wanted to do was go home, because when I'm away for about 10 hours plus, I get nervous and just want to go home. I've never been to camp or on vacation so I guess that factors into the problem, but it's not too bad at Camp Maclean.

Honestly, I'd rather just have a normal day and go to school, but I guess this is alright. I hate all the bug and uncleanliness, so I'd rather just stay indoors and have a normal day instead.

There's different activities there, like: rock climbing, archery, fishing...but like I said, I'm not an outdoors person, so that stuff doesn't really interest me. My favorite thing to do is just sit and fish since it's really peaceful and quiet.

I'm not really looking forward to going to Camp Maclean, but I'll make the best of it.


1 comment:

  1. You guys are so lucky! I've never been camping! Or on a overnight field trip! I would've thought that, that would be really fun. Hanging out with your friends, getting away for a day, no school. Sounds awesome to me. Anyways, even though you're not looking forward to it I hope you have a great time.

    ReplyDelete