About Me

Friday, April 28, 2017

End of School, Beginning of Summer

Usually when school is ending I'm really excited. However, this year is different because I don't want to leave my middle school and go off to high school. I guess what I want is to just stay an 8th grader for as long as possible.

On the other hand, when school ends, summer break starts. No homework, no stress, no books, just relaxation and time to do whatever you want. I really like summer, it's the best, there's: softball, nice weather, the pool, tans, etc. I'm really excited for summer vacation to start, but also sad that 8th grade is ending.

In just a few months this blog title will be "End of Summer, Beginning of High School", that's really weird to think about.

1 comment:

  1. I feel the exact same way. I don't think I'm ready for high school, I still look like a fourth grader.

    ReplyDelete