About Me

Sunday, April 23, 2017

It's Complicated

PSA: I am only writing about this because I don't like talking about my actual problems. 

It seems that 8th grade went by really fast, and that really makes me upset because it was actually fun. My times at Golf will shortly end, and I'm not really looking forward to it. I know this sounds kind of crazy, but I really don't want it to end. 

I'm guessing about 75% of my grade is looking forward to High School because it seems fun to them, but it probably won't be as fun as the think. I have been surrounded by the same 20 kids since Kindergarten for 7 hours a day, and it's really hard to switch from that to a bunch of people you don't know. 

I guess there's some things about high school that are pretty cool, like sports (basically all I'm looking forward to), but 8th grade is pretty cool too. My classmates are like the dorkiest people ever, and it's the best to just have class with them all day because it's very entertaining.

To conclude, 8th grade was a pretty awesome year and it's sad to see it end so quick. I don't think High School will be nearly as good, but it seems alright. 

1 comment:

  1. I feel the exact same way! Since I'm only 5'0 feet tall I'm so scared to go to high school because I feel like I would get lost or trampled on. I also don't want to leave my friends

    ReplyDelete