About Me

Sunday, April 9, 2017

Special Tribute

I would like to make a tribute to my history teacher, Mr. Carris, for being an all around great guy and mentor. He teaches us a lot of history topics and useful life lessons that I hope to use in the future. Every morning, my day starts off right by being greeted into RTI with a "Morning, Nanut".

 My appreciation for Mr. Carris is not only for his awesome personality, but for his teaching skills as well. In his class we learn a lot of history topics, but also have a lot of fun. We get to play Kahoot a lot and have free time at the end of class if we finish all of our work. That's why every day I look forward to his class because it's really chill but we learn a lot as well. I give a lot of credit to him because even though he has a disability, everyone knows he loves his job and always comes to school with a smile. Overall, Mr. Carris is by far one of my favorite teachers of all time, and I'll for sure miss him when I go to high school.


1 comment:

  1. He sounds like a really cool guy ! What the heck is a "nanut"?

    ReplyDelete