About Me

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Pros and Cons of Parcc Testing

Parcc testing is one of those things that you hate with a passion, but can't wait to do it. My school has Parcc testing next week, and I'm sort of looking forward to it.

I like Parcc testing because it's a good waste of time. They give you way more time than the average person needs, so when I finish, I get to just read after for about 2 hours. Also, we get to skip classes. That's usually a good thing, but this year the classes that I dislike are spread around my schedule, so it's not that good of a thing. I enjoy doing the Parcc tests because I don't feel stressed about it, so it's not that bad at all.

On the other hand, there are very horrible things about the Parcc test.

The number one thing I despise about the Parcc test is that the answers NEVER MAKE SENSE. The creators of the test always try to stump us by giving us two possible answer choice. I then spend the next 5 minutes contemplating what the correct choice is. However, the answer half the time makes no sense at all. This is my only problem with Parcc testing.

2 comments:

  1. It's good that you don't get stressed out about these tests. That would make the day really long. Sounds like you like to read too, which is a good thing as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never liked PARCC and I still don't. I miss the ISATS cause I always felt so cool with our pamphlets and having to fill in the bubble. I seriously think I did horrible but I hope you did good! :)

    ReplyDelete